A couple of weeks ago I was able to shoot this sweet family at a nearby park. Their little girl is 8 months and did an amazing job "posing" for the camera. Though, she was a little more interested in the grass and how it tasted as well as the children playing at the park...
I have finally found my calling... I am the wife of an amazing man and a stay at home mom to my beautiful Virginia Northe and Jordan Reyn. My husband and I have begun dabbling in some amateur photography...
We spend a lot of time at home together, browsing the internet for our next photography equipment conquest and we finally purchased our "dream" minivan :)
We love spending time with our friends of old and new as well as our amazing families, both near and far.
1 comment:
Beautiful photos!! I have this blog on my reader so I get to see posts immediately...lucky me :). Keep posting 'em!
Post a Comment